The company policy of Lighting Beetle, s.r.o.
Lighting Beetle s.r.o. was established in 2009. Since this moment, we have managed to work on more than 300 successful projects and operate in 15 countries worldwide.
The company's main activity is the provision of services such as web design, applications, and software. Our clients' projects are taken care of by a team of analysts, anthropologists and designers, creating an ergonomic product based on user research and testing. We bring solutions with a measurable impact on the profit of our client's projects and the satisfaction of their customers.
Our potential is the young and flexible management and human quality of our employees, all of them were carefully selected and trained. We have built a good reputation for our company due to our work's high quality and accuracy, as evidenced by the number of orders we have realized and many satisfied clients.
The company's management is constantly heading forward and adapting to new trends in our industry. Our main goal is a positive approach, flexibility, speed, an excellent team of highly professional staff, and always with a smile on our faces to increase service quality while complying with information security requirements following ISO / IEC 27001. To meet the requirements of the Information Security Management System, we comply to:
- set and maintain clear rules throughout our company, in all activities and all processes,
- achieve full compliance with the requirements, needs and expectations of customers and their clients, based on their knowledge and expectation of their needs,
- follow legal and other requirements in the field of information security and related requirements in the area of our operation
- constantly increase the achieved level of education and qualification of our employees as well as co-workers to achieve and keep the highest standard of services provided,
- contribute to the reduction of threats to risks at work and identified risks in the field of information security, to improve occupational safety and IT protection, throughout our company, by quality preparation of supplies and provided services based on our experience and the latest knowledge,
- provide regular training of employees within the information security,
- continuously develop and improve the established information security management system following the principles of the standard,
- clearly and demonstrably meet the relevant requirements of applicable legislation and internal documents within information processing.
The policy of the information security management system is issued in the company as a separate document and all employees of the company are obliged to get acquainted with it and respect it as it is.
In Bratislava, 28.08.2017
Marek Šolc, Michal Blažej